If you're really bright, passionate about world-changing software and want to do something amazing, Join Us.
India Locations: Coimbatore and Pune
US Locations: Houston, Texas
- SharePoint Tech – Lead
- Project Manager
- 6 to 8 Years IT out of which 4 years relevant experience in Microsoft Technologies (SharePoint & Dot Net)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Software Engineering, Microsoft SharePoint Certification (MCSD / MCSE in SharePoint)
- Best in Industry
- USA : Houston, Texas - 77082
: Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2 and Windows NT.
: SQL Server 2012 / 2008.
: SharePoint Designer 2013 / 2010, Visual Studio 2013 / 2012.
- Must be experienced in Implementation of Client Server Applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Preferred 6 to 8 Years of IT Experience in different domains with minimum 4 Years in Microsoft technologies particularly in SharePoint 2013, 2010 / 2007, On-Premises support, Office 365 - SP Online (SharePoint hosted apps , provider hosted apps), ASP.Net and SQL Server (MOSS) development etc.
- Must have very good knowledge and experience with out of box features of SharePoint 2013.
- Must have experience in working on cloud hosted SharePoint implementation.
- Must have very good knowledge and experience of Nintex Work flows.
- Must have very good knowledge and experience of building and deploying custom web parts.
- Must have good experience in creating Reports and Dashboards using SSRS reporting services.
- Must have rich experience in analyzing and resolving P1/P2/P3 support calls.
- Must have experience in tool based issue tracking and resolution (Remedy/ HP Open View / Mantis etc).
- Experience in Installing, Configuring, Administrating, Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 / WSS 3.0, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013.
- Experience in SharePoint customizations, Branding and site configuration, site administration, usage analytics, data, Custom site definitions, view web parts, custom content types, custom workflows, custom web parts, and InfoPath forms, timer jobs, event receiver, client web parts, SharePoint 2013 apps, OOB web parts like content search, content query, patch applying etc.
- Experience in migration of SP instances to higher versions of SharePoint.
- Preferred to have SQL Database and Network experience.
- Must have very good leadership skills, communication skills (spoken & written) and Inter – personal skills.
- Experience in Energy Domain (Oil and Gas & LNG) will be an advantage.
Please apply to:
P. Mohan Ayyar [email@example.com]
Tel: #(713) 449 7140 (USA) 9597749534 (INDIA)
Mandatory fields are marked with *